Triple Crown Bingo has Reopened!
The health and safety of our guests and staff continue to be our number one priority. We have developed a reopening strategy to ensure all local, state, and federal guidelines and recommendations are met.
- Our occupancy will be limited to 160 guests
- Guests will be seated 6 feet apart from each other (families are permitted to sit together)
- Smoking will be prohibited in the bingo hall. Our smoking lounge will be used for additional seating
- We will be installing a UV lighting filtration system to help filtrate harmful bacteria and viruses
- Masks or face coverings are required
- We do have a limited supply of face masks available at a variety of prices
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the bingo hall
- Plexiglass partitions have been installed at all point of sale stations
- Attendants will be staged around the hall to sanitize and disinfect all touchpoints
- If you are feeling sick or experiencing symptoms, we ask that you please stay home
- Bingo computers will be cleaned and sanitized on a nightly basis
For more information on our pricing and playtimes, please visit www.triplecrownbingo.com.
These actions are temporary but necessary in order to provide you with the safest ultimate bingo experience.