When are you open?
Triple Crown Bingo is open 6 days a week. We are open Tuesday – Sunday and closed on Monday.
How much does it cost to play?
We offer a wide variety of bingo games, starting as low as $12.00 to play. Over $5,000 cash is paid out nightly! Check out our pricing page for a complete list of options.
What methods of payment do we accept?
We only accept cash. We do have ATM’s on-site for your convenience.
What time does bingo start?
Bingo begins at 7:00 PM on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, noon on Wednesday and 6:00 PM on Sunday. We recommend arriving one hour before bingo begins to ensure you have enough time to purchase your paper/computers and get seated comfortably.
Can I bring my kids?
Kids 7 years of age and older are welcome to play under the supervision of a parent or guardian. Enjoy a night with the family!
Can I bring in outside food or beverages?
Outside food and beverages are not allowed. Our Grand Prize Grill is ready to serve you!
Can I smoke?
We have a dedicated smoking room for our smoking patrons. The main bingo hall is 100% smoke-free.
What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
We are doing everything in our abilities to keep our patrons and our employees as safe as possible while we navigate these uncharted waters. The health and safety of our guests and staff continue to be our number one priority. We have implemented policies and procedures to ensure all local, state, and federal guidelines surrounding the Coronavirus are met.
- Our occupancy is limited to 25% (160 guests)
- Guests will be seated 6 feet apart from each other (families are permitted to sit together)
- Smoking is allowed inside our dedicated closed off smoking lounge
- We have installed a UV lighting filtration system to help filtrate harmful bacteria and viruses
- Masks or face coverings are required
- We do have a limited supply of face masks available at a variety of prices
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the bingo hall
- Plexiglass partitions have been installed at all point of sale stations
- Attendants are staged around the hall to sanitize and disinfect all touchpoints
- Bingo computers are cleaned and sanitized on a nightly basis
- The entire bingo hall is deep-cleaned and disinfected on a nightly basis
If you are feeling sick or experiencing symptoms, we ask that you please stay home
These actions are temporary but necessary in order to provide you with the safest ultimate bingo experience.
We are taking every necessary step to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. We remain and OPEN and look forward to seeing you soon!